Sunday, September 25, 2016

♥ A Million Apologies && A Billion Thank-Yous ♥


Hey everyone, and thank you SO much to those of you who have patiently been waiting for my blog's rather unannounced (unless you've been following me on instagram, where hints had been dropped) hiatus to be done and over with! - And this goes out to my followers/readers, as well as to those authors who have been waiting on their requested reviews!

As some of you may know, I started an intensive university programm just about a year ago - and I never thought it would end up eating as much of my time as it has! I have been reading a lot regardless, but haven't had as much time as I would have liked to have to actually post reviews. 
If you're an author - don't worry - while I can't apologize enough for the unexpected delay my studies have caused - your reviews are coming! I won't be forgetting about anyone, and am slowly but surely going to post one review after the other, both for books I have read months ago (see where I would like to apologize a million times?!), as well as recently read books, books I am currently reading, and books I will be reading in the future. ;-)

With the first year of uni coming to an end, I am hoping to finally develop a routine that will also allow me to go back to doing more of what I love to do in my sparetime again as well. So again - sorry and thank you! - I am catching up, and hope not too many of you have been jumping off the ink.eaters-wagon! ;-)

♥ Becky ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment